We’ve discussed over recent weeks about the necessity of having a big squad in Super League nowadays.
Thankfully, FC had it last season and were able to call upon it as and when required. Another season beckons in February and no doubt with several hectic periods of fixtures, they will need to utilise it astutely. At the time of printing, Coach Lee Radford had as many as 36 players at his disposal.
An impressive stat in itself, add to that the quality of player and you can see why Black & White supporters are salivating at the prospect of 2017. For the purposes of all you fantasy team enthusiasts and statisticians, I have constructed two very competitive sides from within Radford’s impressive squad. Just which one would you back for the two points though?
Team A: Team B:
- Jamie Shaul 1. Curtis Naughton
- Mike Adlard 2. Steve Michaels
- Mahe Fonua 3. Nick Rawsthorne
- Jack Logan 4. Josh Griffin
- Fetuli Talanoa 5. Callum Lancaster
- Carlos Tuimavave 6. Jake Connor
- Marc Sneyd 7. Albert Kelly
- Josh Bowden 8. Scott Taylor
- Danny Houghton (c) 9. Jez Litten
- Liam Watts 10. Chris Green
- Dean Hadley 11. Mark Minichiello
- Sika Manu 12. Gareth Ellis (c)
- Jordan Thompson 13. Danny Washbrook
14. Masi Matongo 14. Ross Osbourne
15. Jack Downs 15. Jansin Turgut
16. Brad Fash 16. Zeus Silk
17. Jack Sanderson 17. Connor Bower
18th Man: Jordan Lane 18th Man: Jack Wray